Tuesday, 2 December 2014

The Yummy Hot Chocolate

Hey everyone!
In my last blog post i showed a picture where i was cosy with my hot chocolate. 
I thought i would do a quick post about how i make...
THE QUICKEST AND NICEST HOT CHOCOLATE EVER!
(in my opinion anyway..)
 Here are the steps....
 Firstly, pour 3/4 of the mug with milk.
 Heat it in the microwave for 1 minute.
 I use this hot chocolate by Cadbury's, sprinkles and cream.
Next i put around 3 teaspoons of the Cadbury's chocolate powder thing (not sure what you call it) into the mug- however you can do how many you like depending on how chocolatey you like it.

 Action shot haha, MIX it.
I like to put a lot of cream on mine, but again you can choose.

 Now add a topping: 
-I chose chocolate powder and sprinkles but you could use...
*mini marshmallows
*chocolate chucks 
*anything you like really!
Then i add a straw and drink- duh.
It literally tastes just like the Starbucks Classic Hot Chocolate; by in my opinion BETTER.
It is very quick and tasty! I know i did not make it from scratch, but it makes it very easy.

Thank you for reading,
Lots of love,
Hannah 
❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment