Heey Everyone,
I have found two favourite products which I love.
Both of these are drugstore (from Superdrug or Boots).
I do not usually use foundation only for special occasions where I want to do my makeup with a more flawless base.
I find it to heavy and because I have skin which frequently has blemishes, I find it sometimes breaks me out. When I do wear a foundation I either go for a BB- cream or a light coverage foundation.
Recently, I found a sample in a magazine for the Lasting Finish Foundation by Rimmel and also the primer. Luckily for me the shade of the sample, which was 100 Ivory, was the right colour for me so I could really give it a try! I also really like there new primer (Lasting finish primer) which I am planning on purchasing when I have finished the sample. The primer makes my skin feel really smooth and the foundation glides on it really well.
The foundation which was 7.99 and states that it is full coverage. I think it feels light but you can build it up. It includes SPF 20 and states that it lasts for 25 hours with a comfort serum. I do not think many people would want to wear a foundation for 25 hours but It sounds impressive! When it is applied after using a few pumps( yes it comes with a pump yay) it feels like skin and is not too heavy- which I personally really like. It gives a slightly dewy look to the skin but isn't a shinny or sweaty look. It is a good size bottle which is worth the price. It also has a good colour range for a variety of different skin tones. I really like it!
Secondly, I really like this Concealer from the brand 2true. I have it in the colour 01 light and I think there are three shades. This one is quite pinky but the lightest shade you can get. Of what I remember it was 2.99. All the writing has come off because I use it everyday. It is a good dupe for the Mac Highlighting concealers. What you do is click the end which pushes concealer out of the soft brush and apply it to places like under the eyes. This concealer does not really work for blemishes but can take away some redness. It works well for under eye purpleness. For a really cheap product it is amazing and has been lasting a while. Go and check it out!
Hope you liked this Blog post and maybe found something new to try out. Thank you for taking the time to read it.
Hope you liked this Blog post and maybe found something new to try out. Thank you for taking the time to read it.
Follow my INSTAGRAM: @Hannnahhxo
Lots of love,
Hannah
❤❤❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment