Heey everyone!
Recently, I have brought a few new bits of makeup so I thought I would share them with you.
Also I am so happy that it is so sunny outside and that I could take pictures and relax in the garden.
Yes it was a bit risky putting lipstick on the grass considering the fact we get foxes, cats and many species of wildlife in our garden but oh well.
| This one is new by Rimmel. | ||||
| Apparently I needed a new mascara... Thought I would try a waterproof one as summers here! |
| Face bits: Loreal Glam Bronze- because it is summer and I want to look tanned, MUA powder- because it is summer and I don't want to look sweaty, Lasting finish foundation by Collection in 02 Ivory- because it is summer and I am not really going to wear foundation but wanted to try it anyway. |
Thank you for reading this small but sweet haul.
Hope you are enjoying the sun!
Please follow my INSTAGRAM (HANNNAHHXO)
Lots of love,
Hannah
❤❤❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment