Hey Everyone,
Just thought I would do something a bit different and share something I love that isn't to do with makeup, clothes or food haha. Its my two pet guinea pigs!
Just thought I would do something a bit different and share something I love that isn't to do with makeup, clothes or food haha. Its my two pet guinea pigs!
I wanted to share some pictures to all the guinea pig or small animal lovers out there because they have so much personality and they are the cutest! I did do a little photo shoot as they are very photogenic but like any animal they don't stay still forever. Here is a few which I found funny!
They are both girls which are sisters and this year in August will be 2 years old.
The one with the brown nose is Daisy. Daisy has such a funny character face and always makes everyone laugh, she is quite chubby and has little freckle like dots on her cheeks. She is very friendly and loves a good squeak. She makes it clear when shes bored, as shes quite adventurous.
The one with the white nose is Maisie. Maisie is smaller and loves to cuddle, shes always right under my neck (she could for hours) and could fall asleep on you! Shes like my little scarf. She loves hiding under blankets and cuddling right next to Daisy. She is so soft and always remembered for having a very pink nose.
| Daisy |
| Daisy |
| Maisie |
| Maisie |
| Daisy |
| Maisie |
And lastly some out takes!
Thank you so much for reading this blogpost hope you enjoyed finding out something a bit more personal about me. I love my pets so much and wanted to post these pictures somewhere!
Instagram: @han_nah1010
Lots of Love,
Hannah xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment