Wednesday, 28 January 2015

What Is In My Makeup Bag?

Heey Everyone!
Today i thought i would talk about 'What is in my makeup bag' as you probably guessed from the title of this. After watching LucyAndLydia's video on Youtube, i really loved looking inside their makeup bags, that i thought I would shared mine too.
I am not going to show you the brushes because I have recently done a blog post about my favourite brushes and I did not want to repeat myself. Also I do not have much makeup in my makeup bag because this is just what I wear to school everyday and I keep the rest of my makeup in my desk area. (If you would like to see that soon then maybe I could do that on another blog post).

 So i guess we should jump in......
 Firstly, i use the 'Zoella Beauty' makeup bag. With a Guinea Pig on because I love Guinea Pigs(I have 2). I love the bright pink colour! It is also a really nice size and you can use it for a pencil case as well.
 Inside I have some face bits.
 I have a Bourjois Bronzer, Stay Matte Powder in 'Pink Blossom' which is amazing to sort out  my shiny forehead. I also have a beautiful highlighter and a blush. LOOK AT THEM. I have Mac mineralize skinfinish in 'Lightscapade' which in my opinion looks like a planet and then i have Benifit 'Rockateur' blush which I have just brought recently and I adore it!
 Next I have brow equipment, aha sounds funny. I have the MUA brow pallet in light-medium. This is so helpful because it has a big mirror, 3 different colours for the brows, a brow gel and it also came with a small brush and tweezors, which i both lost...Then i have an MUA eyebrow pencil in 'Blonde'. Then I have the Natural Collection concealer and two brushes which are from Amazon and they are so soft!
 My favourite mascara ever Benefit 'They're Real' which is amazing for people at school because It doesn't fall after PE and also for wired people like me who seem to cry-laugh all the time. Also there is a brow/lash separator thing.
 For everyday I just use a pinky/nude lip. I really like this combination(had to use the internet to spell that one ops) at the moment. Mac 'Angel' is one everyone needs in their collection and the Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'First Date' which is a little bit light on it's own, however patting it in or over the top of the lipstick looks lovely. (Lots of L's there). I really want to try more of the brighter lipglosses because they aren't sticky and they smell like sweeties.



That is everything in my makeup bag. I hope you enjoyed looking at a natural makeup look for everyday which is in my makeup bag. MAKEUP BAG!....I have said that so many times!
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Follow my INSTAGRAM: @hannnahhxo
What is your favourite thing in your makeup bag?
Lots of love,
Hannah 
❤❤❤❤ 

1 comment:

  1. Omg you have a tanya burr lipgloss I have always wanted one

    ReplyDelete