Heey Everyone!
At the moment I am really trying to stick to doing one new blog post every week and I am really enjoying writing them! I never thought that I would keep at something that eventually I can be proud of. I love taking pictures, hearing your feedback and seeing the amount of page views each time! It makes me feel all warm and excited inside. Thank you for following me on Instagram too (@hannnahhxo) because today I reached 400 followers and have started a new theme! Please comment below so I can check out everyone's Instagram and Blog's!
Anyway on to the actual blog...
Today I thought I would make it short and sweet.
At the moment I am LOVING using these body sprays from Hollister.
These are 3 out of the 4 body sprays that they sell. I have Crescent Bay (pink), Solana Beach (blue) and Silver Strand Beach (yellow). I am missing Palisades Beach which I have not tried.
These sprays cost £11 to buy.
They are 250ml.
I will attempt to tell you how they smell.
I absolutely love these sprays and always take one to school. They last ages and they smell so fresh and last so long!
My favourite is the blue one (Solana Beach): This flavour is Raspberry,Jasmine and White Musk (not sure on what that is to be honest). Personally, I think that it smells of a fruity and a tropical smell.
My second favourite is the yellow one (Silver Strand Beach): This flavour is Sparkling Mandarin (ooo not just Mandarin but sparkling Mandarin..), Mango and Coconut. Personally, I think that it smells of vanilla and palm tree leaves. I don't really know what palm tree leaves smell like but what I mean by this is that it smells of the beach.
Lastly the pink one (Crescent Bay): It is not that I do not like this one it just that this is not my favourite. This flavour is Watermelon, Poppy and Sugary Woods. I have never been to a sugary wood but I would definitely want to! The only reason I do not like this one so much is because it can smell of hairspray if you put too much or smell from the bottle. However, I think smells nice if you spray it lightly. To me it smells like sweeties and flowers mixed together.
I would definitely recommend these because they are easily to throw in you bag and very refreshing. They last for ages and smell AMAZING.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
What is your favourite body spray/perfume?
Lots of love,
Hannah
❤❤❤❤
Hannah I love your blog keep doing what your doing
ReplyDelete