Heey Everyone!
Today I thought I would talk about two of my favourite Benefit products which I have been loving recently!
See what I did there with the title, not going to lie, I was pretty proud of that one...
I haven't tried that many Benefit products, so please tell me any of the ones you would recommend so that I can check them out!
Firstly, I love the Rockateur blush which costs £23.50. It is a beautiful blush which adds highlight and a healthy looking glow. It is expensive (I would say anyway) but it comes in a travel friendly box including a mirror and a small brush. The brush I love too but especially when contouring. It is just such a lovely peachy blush shade which brightens up the complexion without looking like a disco ball. It is good for many skin tones, and it is a really soft on the cheeks and sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow! I would definitley recommend this! ( Well of course I would otherwise I wouldn't be saying so many positive thing's about it!).
If someone ask me: I am looking for an AMAZING mascara, what would you recommend? OR : I am looking to buy something from Benefit what would you suggest I buy? I would 100% say the Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara. Now that I have this, I CAN'T live without it. No mascara compares to it! Now I know not everyone likes it and it is £19.50, and you may find drugstore alternatives-please tell me if so! But I feel like this mascara makes me look so awake. The applicator is so easy to get the inner corner lashes and bottom lashes because of the strange spider end on the brush. It separates, curls and lengthens lashes and I think lasts ages! I brought mine back in July 2014 when I went on holiday at the airport, because of duty-free, and I have been using it everyday of and off since then. It is only started to dry up recently but I do love a dry mascara, as weird as it sounds. I really need to repurchase this! Some people say that it is difficult to remove after wearing it however I use the 'Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish' which removes it quickly without tugging with the lashes. I would recommend that too.
If you want to look at other reviews then check out the Benefit website.
Hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost. Thank you for spending the time to read it!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM: @Hannnahhxo
Lots of love,
Hannah
❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment