Heey everyone,
Recently I have purchased 3 dresses from the online clothes shop Boohoo and I thought I would share them with you!
Boohoo is a really easy website to use, where you can find any clothing item;male or female, which is affordable.
I choose to buy 3 body con dresses. They were packaged neatly and were easy to return if needed. They have offers where you can have next day delivery for free which is amazing!
All of these dresses where under 20 pounds!
ps. sorry if they look creased- its hard to spread them out.
All of these are really nice material and I am excited to wear them in the warmer weather.I love Boohoo SO much and all they're fashion ideas. It really give me inspiration for my wardrobe and makes me branch out more.
Hope you enjoyed looking into what I have been buying. I hope all have a lovely Easter weekend!
Lots of love,
Hannah
❤❤❤❤
hannah your back! missed you not posting I love boohoo that grey dress is just amazing
ReplyDelete