Thursday, 19 February 2015

Eyeshadows

Hey Everyone!
Today thought I would talk about EYE SHADOWS.
Eye shadows are definitely my favourite part of makeup because you can change the look up everyday and they are so beautiful.

❤Urban Decay Naked 2 and Mac Warm Neutral Pallets❤
 
❤Left- Naked Lunch. Right- Satin Taupe❤




 Urban Decay, Naked 2 Pallet❤:
This was actually my first ever high end makeup product! I have not tried the other Naked Pallets (1 or 3 or the basics) but I really like the verity of colours in this pallet. This pallet is £38.00 and it comes with 12 eye shadows, a double sided brush and a wide mirror. In the pallet it has 3 matte shades; Foxy - a pale and creme colour, Tease -a brown/taupe colour which I like for eye brows or a crease colour and Blackout -you can guess from the name, it is a bold black which is good for a smokey eye. You have to be careful sometimes because they can full down. 
It also includes slightly shimmery shades which look lovely for everyday. These are; Bootycall -which is my favourite champagne colour to wear, Snakebite -a brown, Suspect- which I often forget about to be honest but it is a pretty light gold and lastley, Pistol- A silver/grey glisten and Verve- the same as Pistol but the colour of a 50 pence (it is a stunning inner corner highlight).

It includes some party crackers in the pallet too. These you may want to use an eye primer for. These colours are intense bold shimmers which when you look at them you just think 'WOW'. Chopper- it looks like a new 1pence which has been crushed up in glitter... That's the best way to describe it! It also has YDK (what does that stand for I do wonder), Busted and Half Baked.

❤❤❤❤

 Mac Single Eye Shadows❤:
The 2 single eyeshadows are Satin Taupe (right) and Naked Lunch (left). These are both a Frost finish. They are really pretty together and easy to take in a makeup bag. They are  £13.00.



My Mac Warm Neutral Eye Shadow Pallet.

















Hope you liked this blog post. My next blog I will be writing about my My Mac Warm Neutral Eye Shadow Pallet. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Lots of love,
Hannah 
❤❤❤❤ 

1 comment:

  1. I have some high end products just small ones buy I want the naked 2 palette more

    ReplyDelete